Take advantage of the sunny, warm Minnesota summers, and be sure to get out on the water! Whether you invite your family, your friends, or your coworkers, there is no better way to get outside and stay cool this summer than by throwing a lake boat party.
If you’ve never thrown a boat party before, don’t sweat it. All you need to do is follow these four simple steps:
• How many people do you want to invite?
• How much money do you want to spend?
• What type of boat do you want to reserve?
• What type of activities do you want have?
• Reserve or rent a boat for the day as soon as possible to guarantee availability
• Invite your guests with a fun themed card or e-vite
• Choose boat-friendly food and drinks such as low-mess hors d’oeuvres
3) Stay Safe:
• Life Vests: Be sure there is a life vest for everyone on the boat. There’s no need to take any unnecessary risks.
• Alcohol: It’s nice to relax with a couple of beers or a glass of wine on the water, but make sure everyone is safe and the driver is sober.
4) Have Fun! Once you’ve finished with all the details, it’s time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the lake.
Renting a boat from Fractional Toy Store means that you’ll have help with your boat party plans every step of the way. The team can help you choose between a Pontoon and a Speedboat, and, if needed, a Fractional Toys staff member is available to captain the boat for a small fee.
Looking for more than a one-time boat rental? Fractional Toys is a year-round recreational vehicle and toy club that provides its members with everything from daily boat reservations, ATV and snowmobile rentals and reservations, deals on Minnesota cabin rentals, and more – all for one annual cost.
Contact Fractional Toys and start planning your party today!