The holiday shopping season is well underway! Gift shopping for anyone is always quite the endeavor; you want what you give to be truly from the heart—to reflect how much you know and understand the person to whom you are giving the gift. You want the receiver to feel loved and cared about, whether it’s a sibling, significant other, spouse, parent, or anything in between.
However, what are you to do if the receiver's passion is niche—such as, say, jet-skiing, boating, or ATV riding? If you’re not an outdoors hobbyist yourself, the outdoorsman in your life might prove a little difficult to shop for. After all, if you have little experience with the outdoors yourself, how do you know what gifts would prove truly useful or enjoyable? You’d have to ask the gift receiver in question and probably spoil the surprise in the process!
Fractional Toys, the Minneapolis-St. Paul area’s premier recreational equipment rental company, is here to help. Below, you’ll find some of the best holiday gifts for the outdoor enthusiast—straight from a recreational vehicle rental company.
Practical Gifts For the Pragmatic Outdoorsman
Do you know someone who is always concerned with utility? In other words, who is always talking about how fast their car can go, what the new applications on their phone can do, or how handy their latest powertool purchase is? Even though all their interests might not pertain directly to their outdoor enthusiasm, an obsession with practicality in any sense means that this person is probably a good candidate for a practical gift—one that they can play with and with unique functionalities that they can explore.
Here’s what we recommend:
● A multitool. No matter if the outdoorsman in question is more into ATVs or boats, a multitool is always useful. Its purpose is in the name; it’s a handheld, generally non-battery-powered tool that can serve many purposes, from opening bottles to cutting fishing line to tightening screws. Exact functionalities will vary depending on the brand you buy, but one thing’s for certain: the outdoorsman in your life will definitely appreciate this versatile addition to their toolbox. They’ll never find themselves in a pinch, mechanical or otherwise, again!
● A tailgating grill. In recent years, grilling has taken a giant leap into the modern ages with the availability of dozens of new grill brands and models, along with precise Wi-Fi temperature control, fuel options, and more. Green Mountain Grills has recently launched a tailgating, the Davy Crockett, that’s a great option for the camper, tailgater, or patio-griller in your family. In the Twin Cities, stop in at Fractional Toys’ Oakdale location to check out the Green Mountain Grill and stock up on pellets.
● A Fractional Toys gift card. Sometimes, from a financial standpoint, it just isn’t practical to own a large outdoor vehicle, or the proper recreational equipment to go along with it. A giftcard for Fractional Toys, supplier of everything from RV rentals to snowmobile rentals, is the perfectly practical solution. Give the priceless gift of an outdoor experience to the ones you love most.
Lovely Gifts for the Luxury-Loving Outdoorsman
Some people like a touch of luxury in their lives—and absolutely nothing is wrong with that! If the outdoorsman in question is always raving about how comfortable their newest sweater is or how warm the new heating system in their house keeps their family, chances are they’d also enjoy a little something to make their already fulfilling outdoor experience a little more comfy. Here are our recommendations:
● A high-end cooler. For those outdoorsmen who are into RVs or camping, the importance of a nice cooler cannot be overstated. Besides serving the necessary function of keeping perishables cold, coolers on the nicer end of the spectrum can keep drinks chilled for days. How luxurious would it be to just grab an ice cold soda on a hot summer’s camping trip?
● A portable camera. Various camera brands can be affixed to outdoor vehicles, such as ATVs and side-by-sides, which makes capturing exciting, first-person videos of outdoor fun a cinch. These cameras can run on the more expensive side of things, but make the perfect gift for the young outdoors enthusiast who loves to share their experience on social media.
● A Fractional Toys gift card. Yes, this gift is both on the practical and luxurious sides of the gift-giving spectrum! Our recreational equipment rental service provides only top-of-the-line equipment to ensure the utmost comfort of our customers. If your outdoors enthusiast desires a hassle-free, unmistakably luxurious outdoor experience, a gift card to Fractional Toys is a wonderful choice for a gift.
Still Undecided? Fractional Toys can Help
Our Twin Cities metro locations (Coon Rapids and Oakdale) make it easy to stop in to purchase a gift card—the perfect gift for the outdoor enthusiast of any caliber. For further questions and inquiries, give our Oakdale location a call at 651-340-0937, or our Coon Rapids location a call at 763-406-2488.