At Fractional Toys we’re pet lovers too! We understand that your pet is also a family member and an important part of your vacation experience. Our pet-friendly rental policy lets you keep the entire family together. However, there are some rules and regulations you must agree to before experiencing the great outdoors with one of our campers or motorhomes. Before you book your next pet-friendly trip, be sure to familiarize yourself with Fractional Toys rental policy and pet addendum.
- An additional $20.00 per night
- An Additional $100.00 security deposit
What is an Invisible Pet?
Fractional Toys believes in the “invisible pet.” We should not smell or see any signs that there was ever an animal in the unit when the camper or motorhome is returned. This includes but is not limited to:
- Pet Hair
- Carpet and/or fabric stains
- Carpet and/or fabric tears
- Damage of window coverings
- Panel or wood trim damage
- Pet food
- Smell or odor associated with an animal
Before you depart on your vacation, we require you to advise us of your pet in writing.
- One small domesticated animal, 50lbs or less, or service animal is allowed in designated RV/Trailers.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED IN THE RV/TRAILER
- If you decide to leave the RV with the pet in it, it must be kept in a cage. Your pet may not have “free roaming” of the RV while you are away.
- We ask that you please not allow your pet on ANY of the furniture in the unit. This includes seats, sofas, dinette area, overhead bunks or beds.
If Evidence of a Pet is Found
*If evidence of a pet is found and it was NOT disclosed at the time of reservation, you will be subject to a $50 per night fee for the entire period of your rental.*
- Excessive cleaning charges and fumigation will incur additional charges.
- Any permanent damage will result in paying the cost of parts and labor to repair at the discretion of Fractional Toys.
Before you start booking your vacation, be sure to inform yourself of any RV park rules and pet policies for once you arrive at your destination. Some parks don’t allow dogs over a certain size, and others require animals to be on leashes at all times. Contact your RV park destination in advance to ask for more pet-related rules and details to get a better idea of how friendly their pet policy may be.
When you choose to rent with Fractional Toys, it’s perfectly fine to let your furry friends come along for the ride! For more information about the Fractional Toys pet policy and pet addendum, Contact Us